Working with Charts
Get the most out of the chart view.
- 1.To chart a line, put a ! at the end of the line
- 2.Click the Run button to chart all lines with a !
- 3.Click the chart iconsnext to the line numbers to show/hide individual lines
- 4.Click the main chart iconto toggle ALL charts on/off
Use the 2-finger trackpad action to expand/contract the chart time interval or move forward/back in time. Grab the bar at the bottom of the chart window to resize.
Hovering over the title of a row (eg, "BTC.close") in the upper left corner of the chart pane will show several options:
- Eye: hide the chart line
- Gear: change the color and other line attributes
- X: remove the line from the chart
- 3 dots: pin a line to a different axis scale and other actions
Drag a line into a different pane using click/drag action. Click the Clear Chart button in the top corner to clear all lines.
Use the controls on the right side of a pane to move, delete or expand the pane to full size.
Last modified 10mo ago